The Best Way To Cleanse and Tone Your Skin
Cleansing the skin is super important to remove make-up, impurities, dead skin cells, and excess oil. A toner is used to return the skin’s pH back to normal. It is also useful to complete the cleansing process, as it will remove any last traces of make-up and cleanser residue.
The product I am using here and what I have been using for the last 10 years is designed for home use. The Oxypeel Foaming Milk is a gentle exfoliant and deep cleanser. It accelerates cell removal by loosening the bonds that hold dead cells to the skin’s surface, and stimulates cell regeneration. Regular use of Foaming Milk increases production of elastin and collagen leading to fresher and healthier looking skin. Foaming Milk is effective and safe to use on a daily basis as a part of your skin care routine.
The products we recommend are advanced and only advised following a consultation and assessment from one of our expert practitioners.
Oxypeel is gentle enough for all skin types and for use on the entire face, including the gentle eye area and on the neck and décolletage.
Step by step instructions:
- If you have a fringe or long hair, wear a hairband or tie your hair up so there is no obstruction to your skin.
- Shake the Oxypeel foaming wash and pour a small amount into a clean cap
- Using the Brush, wet under a running tap and squeeze excess water
- Circulate the brush into the cap and create a foam
- Gently apply the wash to the face using the brush, making sure the whole face is covered
- Really work it into the areas which are prone to congestion.
- Work into the skin for at least 1 minute
- You can also extend down the neck and decolletage
- Wash off with warm water
- Pat skin dry
- Use your chosen moisturiser
Potential Side Effects:
The short-lived side effects associated with the Oxypeel Foaming Wash are some dryness of the skin and potential break-outs in the first week.
This is very normal, as the skin is shedding all the impurities, and regenerating healthier and more radiant looking skin.
If you do experience some dryness, add a little extra moisturiser.
If you would like to discuss your skin care regimen or need some help with any skin concerns, you can book in for an online video consultation.
The products we recommend are advanced and only advised following a consultation and assessment from one of our expert practitioners.Email email@example.com with your name and contact information and we will schedule this in for you.